A message from the Christopher Saint Booth

Hello dear friends, I am excited to announce the completion of my new audio book. This is the audio adaption of the fast, selling book PARANOIA -The Strange Case Of Ghosts, Aliens and Demons. It is the only paranormal audio book that includes real EVPs, sound FX and a dramatic score. It is written, narrated and scored by me. It contains over 2.5 hours of paranormal true stories produced dramatically, full of emotion and mystery. I am very proud of this project as it has turned out to be a very powerful and enlightening adventure that needs to be shared. As I am a strong supporter of the music business, for the initial release I will need your help. I have decided to do a limited two CD set. This will make it perfect for you to listen to my book in the car or at home. The limited edition will include, a professionally packaged 2 disc set with a haunting gloss box cover, numbered and signed as there will only be 100 of these limited edition audio books available. Pre-order yours today and also get a free poster, ships February 8th. Your pre-order will help the replication costs and keep it from being just digitally released on iTunes etc. So if you would like (in which case you are gonna love) this 2 CD Box set, message me or go to spookedtv.com via your computer (not mobile friendly yet) and order yours today. This is a must for any paranormal lover as the passion contained in this audio book speaks for itself. I hope this will be the first of many I will produce as this CD set simply rocks. Together let do this so we can continue to present the paranormal with class and integrity. Cheers, CSB.

Popular posts from this blog

EXORCIST DVD, DIARY BOOK, BLESSED ST. BENEDICT MEDAL DEAL

THE EXORCIST DIARY BOOK WITH FREE BLESSED MEDALION!

MARIE LAVEAU MAGICK Practices of Haitian Voodoo and beyond. Order now and get the book autographed and also get free blessed beads